- Remember a prayer won’t work unless you do. Instead of sending up a prayer in crisis when you sit down to take the test because you didn’t study, send up a prayer while you’re doing homework and before you open up the book a week before the test. I promise that’ll work better.
- Get rest… As much as you can… Which means…
- You must manage your time wisely!
- Ask for help if you need it. Most colleges usually offer tutoring services that are paid for by your student fees.
- Form lasting relationships with your teachers/professors – they possess so much more knowledge than just what they are required to teach you! And they love to teach, so start a convo with them, tell them about your passions – they usually always have tidbits of advice and encouragement to give you. They are also a great source for help if tutoring isn’t working out for you – they could connect you with a classmate that can help you.
- Maintain a positive attitude and be patient with others and yourself. School won’t always be easy, but it will always be possible.
- Learn what type of studying works best for you.
- Stay involved, active and healthy!!!
- Keep your spaces clean. Whether its your desk in your room (HS students), your desk in studio (college design students) or your clothes (mom’s not washing them anymore, you’re an adult lol – and if you need me to write a post about washing your own clothes, let me know lol).
- Watch this video now and whenever you need a pick-me-up for school:
Happy school year to all of you!
This is how you say “See you later!” in Italian: “Ci vediamo!“