Growth is such a beautiful thing, and a new season is upon us, folks. In two short weeks on November 11, 2014, Old World New Girl will have a new name, a new face, and a new attitude *I got a new attitude!* I absolutely love this little space in the world wide web, and time has come to kick it up a notch. I have so much planned for us and I will be rolling out a lot of new content soon – blog posts, vlogs, DIY tutorials, recipes, and more! In the mean time, I want to know what y’all would love to see.
This is a “lifestyle” blog, which means we can talk about any ole’ thing, but I specialize in the following:
– old things (vintage/thrifted clothes & style, furniture, decor)
– things that can be cooked and eaten (food)
– things that can be made at home (DIY)
– green things (sustainable living)
– globetrotting (traveling)
– and gooberness… (I think I have that part down to a science haha.)
So let’s get chatty! Leave a comment below about what you want to know more about based on any of those subjects, based on what you know about my blog already, or based on something totally random – because random is always fun =)
Thanks y’all, I can’t wait to see what you have in mind!
P.S. This is my 200th post! Woohoo!!! =)